I know I am a blessed man. Here are some of the reasons I have that remind me of this every day.
- I’m blessed that I am healthy. Yes, I know as a 58 yr old I can’t do everything I was able to do as a teenager, but I’m doing pretty good and I am not taking any drugs. I’m blessed that I am healthy.
- I’m blessed that I have been happily married for 38+ yrs with the woman I fell in love with way back then. We laugh together, pray together, play together, have many of the same goals and enjoy each other’s company most of the time. I’m a man – sometimes I need to be checked and I’m blessed that she wants to keep me in check. I’m blessed my wife still loves me.
- I’m blessed to have 4 daughters who are healthy, independent, in love, enjoying and living their own lives. I’m blessed that they call me Dad, Friend, Coach and Helper when they want my help. I’m blessed to have 4 beautiful daughters.
- I’m blessed to have my 4 Stallions. These are the guys who have taken the lead in my daughter’s lives and love them, care for them, support them and even keep them in check when they need it. I’m blessed they call me Boppy, Friend, Coach and Helper when they want my help. I am blessed to have these guys in my life.
- I’m blessed to have 10 GrandWeWaps. These are the children of my 4 daughters and the Stallions. I’m blessed they like to visit me and enjoy the time they spend with me when I visit them. I’m blessed they like some of my stories and a few of my jokes. I’m blessed they call me Boppy, Friend and sometimes a smart old man. I’m blessed that when they leave they give me a hug goodbye and sometimes ask me to come back soon. I’m blessed to have these great youngsters in my life.
- I’m blessed to have hundreds of friends who I get to laugh with, work with, play with, help our community with and care for and who care for me. I’m blessed to have a thriving network of friends in my life.
- I’m blessed to have all of the materialistic stuff I need to survive and even thrive in life. I used to say it’s not much, however, I am more than thrilled every day of my life that I’m blessed to have far more than I need or deserve in life.
- I’m blessed my future is brighter than I ever imagined it could be. I’m blessed that I get to work towards my goals in life and to have so many people on this fabulous journey with me.
- I’m blessed my wife and I chose to start a business together and we are exceeding all of our goals as we work together to create this business. I’m blessed to be able to work towards these business goals with my beautiful and loving wife.
- I’m blessed to live in a country where I have the freedom to choose my own goals in life, what I want to do and where I want to live and work. I’m blessed to be able to make decisions that can positively influence my future despite all the changes going on in our world.
- I’m blessed to be able to learn from others and grow as an individual. I’m blessed by all those in my life I get to learn from.
- I’m blessed to be able to help others. My wife and I jointly made the decision in 2010 to give back to our community as much as we possibly can. I’m blessed that this giving has been rewarding and enabled me to meet so many fabulous people who have also helped me in so many ways.
- I’m blessed that on this Sunday evening after Thanksgiving 2016 I get to sit back in my living room, watch a little football and scribble down this short list of reasons that remind me every day that I am blessed.
I realize that I am far more blessed than I deserve. I know that many people in my community and in the world are far less fortunate than I am.
I ask God every day to help me to do what I can to help others knowing that only when I give can I receive. I know giving is important and being able what I can is not a requirement or a responsibility to me. Rather giving back to others is a life purpose and a blessing for me.
I am blessed. Thank you God for all of my blessings.