Here are 12 ways to annoy your children on Facebook.
- Post on Facebook that you are going to take a 30 day road trip with a new friend.
- Update Facebook with photos of your first tattoo
- Update Facebook with pictures of your new body piercings.
- Reveal that your kids father is quitting his job with no new career goals.
- Announce that you have a new friend and your kids are not allowed to meet him
- Post embarrassing photos of your kids while they are sleeping, snoring or wearing their first communion get up.
- Be-Friend and then flirt with your kids new boyfriend or girlfriend via updates and photos on Facebook
- Announce on Facebook that you have just discovered that you really like medicinal marijuana
- Invite your kids constantly to play games on Facebook like Mafia Wars
- Spell incorrectly and use bad grammar (they will feel they have failed as a kid)
- Tag your kids on random photos on Facebook (they will receive emails constantly with links to photos that have nothing to do with them)
- Using the Facebook “Places” feature take photos of places where you shouldn’t be, doing the laundry, and upload them to Facebook
“How have your parents annoyed you on Facebook?” or I can also ask the other question “How have you annoyed your own kids on Facebook?”
Work on doing this more, it’s totally acceptable.